- Using government issued Daily Screening Tool to be done by each staff member who is on-site or in the office PRIOR to starting work each day.
- Masks/face coverings to be worn.
- Masks MUST be worn when commuting together.
- Proper hand washing/sanitization at all times.
- Proper sanitization of common surfaces/tools.
Protocol info boards, masks, sanitizer and wipes must be on site at all times.
Sanitize work counters and materials as much as possible – this also includes sanitizing shared vehicles after each use.
Staff is distanced in separate office spaces.
- Limit the number of people using equipment at one time.
- Stay 2 meters apart while working where applicable.