- Using government issued Daily Screening Tool to be done by each staff member who is on-site or in the office PRIOR to starting work each day.
- Masks/face coverings to be worn.
- Masks MUST be worn when commuting together.
- Proper hand washing/sanitization.
- Proper sanitization of common surfaces/tools.
Boards, masks, sanitizer and wipes must be on site at all times.
Sanitize work counters and materials as much as possible – this also includes sanitizing shared vehicles
All staff that CAN work from home, works from home.
- Virtual meetings for quoting/estimating.
- Clean all rental equipment and supplies before and after use.
- Limit the number of people using equipment.
- Conduct meetings outdoors.
- Stay 2 meters apart while working.
- Use of the COVID Alert app.