As we all know this past year has been anything but normal. We continue to combat the ongoing surge of COVID-19 in our community. Here at Sunrise Construction, the safety of all our staff and our clients is very important to us. We want to ensure we can continue to operate in a safe manner. This is why we continue to take every precaution possible and follow the appropriate health and safety protocols as set out by the government. From the initial project request, to virtual quotes all the way to the completion of the project, we’re accommodating to each client’s needs.
Some of the changes we have implemented over the past year include, but are not limited to;
- Our office at 633 EnfieldRoad in Burlington is not open to the public. In addition, anyone who CAN work from home, is working from home.
- You can book an appointment with us online, view your invoice, make a payment **LINK TO PAYMENT BLOG**, text us for general information and read about our updated service offerings.
- We have limited the number of staff on site. Where the physical safety of an employee is not at risk, we respect the 6ft distance guidelines.
- We have replaced vendor and customer meetings with online video calls whenever possible.
- Our supplies are delivered curbside by the supplier and sanitized before use whenever possible to minimize the number of people who come in contact with them.
- Use of the government issued Daily Screening Tool to be done by each staff member on-site or in-office PRIOR to starting work each day.
- Masks/face coverings to be worn.
- Masks worn when commuting together.
- Proper hand washing/sanitization.
- Proper sanitization of common surfaces/tools.
- Boards, masks, sanitizer and wipes must be on site at all times.
- Virtual meetings.
- Clean all rental equipment and supplies before and after use.
- Use of the COVID Alert app.
We know we are not alone in feeling that the transition has been difficult. We miss our team, we miss our interactions with our clients. We have a lot to be thankful for, and are looking forward to brighter days.
If you have any questions about our new policies and protocols, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-905-336-3005 or by email at email@example.com.