As we all continue to be impacted by the wildfire-spread of COVID-19 in our communities, you would be hardpressed to find a business that has not had to adjust their policies to ensure they are meeting health regulations and practicing common sense to keep their customers and employees safe.
As we write this post, residential construction is still considered an essential service. Sunrise Construction continues to serve our Property Managers and customers during this time. We are also taking every precaution available to ensure we are doing our part to flatten the curve and protect our community.
Here are some of the changes we have implemented for the time being:
- Our office at 633 Enfield Road in Burlington is not open to the public. We have limited staff on-site to oversee basic operations with a majority of our office working from home.
- We have started the process of automating some of our operations in an effort to keep a high level of customer service available. You can book an appointment with us online, view your invoice, make a payment **LINK TO PAYMENT BLOG**, text us for general information and read about our updated service offerings.
- To maintain social distancing recommendations, we have limited the number of staff making on-site visits. Where the physical safety of an employee is not at risk, we respect the 6ft distance guidelines as directed by the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada, Theresa Tam.
- We have replaced vendor and customer meetings with online video calls whenever possible
- Our supplies are delivered curbside by the supplier and sanitized before use whenever possible to minimize the number of people who come in contact with them
We know we are not alone in feeling that some of these changes have been more difficult than others. We miss our team, we miss our interactions with our customers. We look forward to brighter days ahead, and the odd high-five or handshake. We have a lot to be thankful for, and a greater appreciation for the little things now, as you likely do, too.
If you have any questions about our new policies and how they impact you, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-905-336-3005 or by email at email@example.com.
We hope you and yours are well. See you soon!